Monday, June 15, 2009

We decided we would go to Pecos Bill's to sit in the cool air and relax before our meeting with Splash Mountain. Ben and I weren't really hungry because of our HUGE breakfast, but you have to have food to be able to get a table, so we decided to split some fries and have a drink. Once we sat down, I fed Owen and he was feeling much better! Hannah climbed into her stroller and fell asleep!

We relaxed for a bit, then headed towards Splash Mountain. I waited until the last moment and woke Hannah up. She was excited so it was ok.

We left Owen and Ben to play on the playground. That is a nice thing to have for the little ones who are too small to ride. We only waited around 5 minutes with our FP. We were seated in the very back of the long. Hannah was all smiles. I wish I would have had the camera, but I didn't! She would scream and hold on to me down every hill, then when we got to the big hill and she said, "please hold my hand." So I did! She loved it! She had the biggest smile on her face and promply asked if we could go again! I told her maybe another time because the line was so long.

We decided to head back to Pop because it was so hot and there were so many people. The plan was to swim, take a break and then enjoy EMH at Animal Kingdom. We got back to Pop and got our swimsuits on and just was walking to the pool when it started storming! They of course closed the pool. Hannah was about in a meltdown because she wanted to swim. We had to explain that it was too dangerous to swim. So we decided to go have dinner at the food court to see if the storm would blow though. It did and the pools were open by the time we finished dinner. So we were able to swim for a little while. We were tired and thought it best not to go to Animal Kingdom. We called Nana and Mimi and then headed to bed at 9:00.

No comments: