Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Soon the buzzer went off and it was time for Hannah to be made into a princess. We picked the Fairy-tale princess hair style. I wasn't sure how Hannah would do because she hates to have her hair combed and has a fit everytime you find a tangle. I was amazed, she sat perfectly still and
never made a peep while the Fairy Godmother In Training worked on her.




She loved having make-up put on and fingernail polish on her fingers.














See the pretty pink polish.




Checking out the fingernail polish.


Lots of Pixie dust (AKA glitter)



Getting her princess sash.


Getting ready for the big reveal.


She loved every minute of it and was so shy after her reveal. I couldn't believe how grown-up she looked with her hair pulled up.



The back was held together with a Mickey clip.

1 comment:

Donald, Mary, Karlie and Chayson said...

Oh My Gosh! This had to be soooo amazing for her! She looks fabulous, and I agree so much older with her hair like that.