Wednesday, June 17, 2009

After Haunted Mansion, we went to It's a Small World and walked right on. Owen loved this ride. He looked at everything and clapped to the music.












We went to get the strollers and Hannah wanted to throw a penny in the water and Ben told her no, she was close to a meltdown because she was hot and tired, and I remembered the wishing well. I asked her if she would like to put a penny in Cinderella's Wishing Well and that calmed her down and she really wanted to do that.


The back of the castle.

We walked over that way and Hannah put her pennies in the wishing well.
We walked around the castle and watched the Dream Along with Mickey Show. It was a cute show, although it would be nice if there was some shade around there somewhere! It was so hot! I felt like I was baking! (I kinda was, I ended up pretty red that day!)











No comments: