Monday, June 15, 2009

Our 3rd Day at Disney

We woke up early to get ready for our breakfast at O'Hana. We took the bus to the Magic Kingdom then hopped on the Monorail to the Polynesian. We had ADR's for 8:45am. We had to wait for a little bit, so we walked around and checked things out. The Polynesian is beautiful!

Soon our buzzer buzzed and we had our picture taken and were taken to our table. Breakfast was yummy and Hannah enjoyed the juice! I think she drank like 4 cups!


Pluto was the first to visit our table. Hannah gave Pluto a kiss on the nose!



Then Mickey came by. Ben told Mickey that Owen wasn't too sure what to think, so Mickey stood back and played Peek-a-boo with Owen. Owen warmed up and started smiling at Mickey.









Next, it was parade time! Hannah jumped up and joined in! Hannah ended up walking and dancing with Lilo! I didn't get a good picture of that though. It was blurry!


It was about this time that I realized that from where I was sitting you could see that castle in the distance!
Next, Lilo came to visit! Lilo and Hannah had a nice visit!







Then came Stitch! Owen was ok as long as Stitch kept his distance, but when Stitch came closer, Owen buried his head! Mom get him away from me!!!!





We checked out some of the shops at the Polynesian. Ben picked out a new Hawaiian shirt for us to get him for father's day. Then we check out the shop with the beautiful paintings. I picked out a few I would like to have. Maybe when we strike it rich!



I would love to have this hanging in our bedroom and then find bedding to go with it! I can dream!

No comments: