Wednesday, June 17, 2009

After the show we took a break at the Baby Care Center to cool down, change Owen and let him crawl around for a bit. I can't say how wonderful the Baby Care Centers are! It's a nice place to take your little ones. After our cool down it was time for dinner. We had early dinner ADR's at Crystal Palace for 4:55 pm. We had a to wait for a bit, but soon were seated inside the beautiful dining room. Hannah loved seeing Pooh and Friends, and if I am completely honest, I enjoyed it too! Pooh and Eeyore are my favorites! Yes, I'm just an overgrown kid!

The view of the castle from the Crystal Palace.
Owen was keeping his eye on Tigger.

Tigger gave me a kiss!
Hannah enjoyed marching in the parade.



Oh No! Pooh ate Hannah! Ha!

Owen even seemed to like Eeyore. Eeyore patted him on the head and he smiled and didn't shy away.



I thought this picture turned out great!






After dinner we headed back to Pop for the night. We had been at Magic Kingdom all day without a break! Ben and Hannah went swimming, while I got Owen ready for bed. Soon, we were all snoozing!

No comments: