Tuesday, June 16, 2009

After Nemo it was time for lunch. We decided on Flame Tree BBQ. We wound back and found a table and I started feeding Owen while Ben went to get our food. We watched several people feed the birds. I was surprised how forward the birds were. Hannah enjoyed watching them up close, but I told her not to feed them! We did have to laugh, the birds would not eat the puffs that Owen had dropped. Not sure why! I had the chicken, Ben had the ribs, and Hannah had a hot dog. The chicken was good, Ben said the ribs were ok. The baked beans and corn bread
left a lot to be desired!





We had a nice view of Expedition Everest from where we sat. Hannah was BEGGING to go on it. I kept telling her she wasn't tall enough, but I'm not sure she believed me. I thought I might have to take her over and let the CM tell her, but she didn't push it.
We saw this pretty parrot on the way out of the park.

No comments: