Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Our 4th Day at Disney

We woke up at 5:00am to get ready for breakfast. We got ready and headed to the Animal Kingdom for breakfast.

Our bus to Animal Kingdom.

We stood in line to get in for a few minutes.
The kids by the sign.







Then walked back to Africa, parked the strollers and headed inside the Tusker House.
We got our picture taken and were taken to the table. Our server told us we would be the first table the characters visited! Ben went up and got breakfast for he and Hannah while I stayed at the table.

First up was Donald.
Then Mickey!
I was just coming back from getting my plate and Owen's morning banana, so I had my picture taken too!
Goofy
Hannah was excited to meet Daisy. I guess because we have a beagle named Daisy, I'm not sure.
Hannah enjoyed the marching in the parade and told me that Mickey waved at her.






I was able to get a nice picture of Ben with the kids.

The food was amazing and so yummy! We also enjoyed the "Jambo juice." They had the best ham! I think this was one of the best breakfasts we had. They had your typical breakfast foods, but they also had more exotic choices. I would do this breakfast again!

No comments: