Thursday, July 10, 2008

Owen Benjamin has arrived!

Owen Benjamin arrived July 10, 2008 at 10:02 am. He weighed 6lb. 7 oz. and is 19 1/4 inches long. He has light blond hair and blue eyes and is as sweet as can be. Big Sister Hannah is thrilled with him!

Owen surprised us all with an early entrance into the world, but we are happy he is here safe and healthy! My water broke at 3:10 am and I was already 4 cm when we got to the hospital! Labor was fast and I only pushed for about 15 minutes! Owen did have the cord wrapped around his head twice and after a little work and worry on Mommy's part he gave a nice loud cry! They got him on my chest right away to calm him down and after a few minutes he was feeling better!

I will add more picture later! We have several to go through!











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Mommy, Daddy, and Big Sister! Owen is soooo cute - I think he strongly resembles Hannah! God bless your family - we love you and hope to see you soon! Love, Penny, Lucas, and Markus.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! He is so beautiful!

Cassie

Anonymous said...

He's absolutely darling! God is so great and I am thankful you are all doing well. It looks like Hannah is an awesome big sister. Congrats on your new blessing. Love you all!