Tuesday, July 08, 2008

37 Week Doctor's Appointment and Ultrasound

I had an ultrasound today to check on baby's size, position, and fluid levels. I don't have the results from the size yet, as the tech said the doctor would tell me, but she didn't have the report yet, so I'm waiting. Anyway.....we did find out that the baby is all BOY!!!!! I think you can see it in the first picture there! The second picture is the "whole package" if you catch my drift!
On to my doctor's appointment....I gained 4 oz! Yeah!!!! Not 4 lbs! My blood pressure was good. Dr. Modad asked me if I thought this baby seemed bigger....oh yes!!!!! I am betting on at least an 8 lb. baby, but I could be wrong! I'll update again when I know more....as of now...I am just waiting.......HOPING for some action!


No comments: