Tuesday, July 01, 2008

36 Week Doctor Appointment

So, we just got back from my doctor's appointment...unfortunately....no ultrasound today!!! It is scheduled for July 8 at 10:00 am! On to how my appointment went! I had a different nurse today who was terrible about taking my blood pressure, so I am not trusting her reading at all. Ben said the needle dropped really fast, so I am guessing it is not correct! Baby's heartbeat was in the 150's. I have gained 6 lbs!!!! But the baby went from measuring 35 weeks to 41 weeks! A HUGE growth for 2 weeks time! Dr. Modad said, "I hope this baby comes sooner rather than later!" I said, "ME TOO!!!" She did check me, and I am 1 1/2 cm dilated and my uterus is soft, but I'm not getting too excited by that, because I could walk around for weeks like that! So that is my update! Hannah was disappointed that we didn't get any "pictures" of the baby!

No comments: