Monday, February 09, 2009

What a weekend!!!

So when I got home from school Friday afternoon I thought the house felt chilly. I looked at the temperature and it was 65, which is lower than what we keep the house at. I punch the temp up a few degrees, but never heard the furnace kick on. We had a repair guy out, but it turns out we need a new furnace! So there goes the tax check!

Then Sunday night, Hannah woke up and she was burning up! She had a 103 degree fever and a funny sounding cough. This morning she woke up with a horrible nose bleed. Ben took her to see Dr. Beahm today and she has croup! She is staying home with Ben again tomorrow, because they are installing the new furnace. Hopefully, her fever will be gone. It has come down, but she still has a fever around 100. We think the nose bleed is just from the dryness in the house.

Stay tuned...in the next couple of days I will get some new pictures on here!

No comments: