Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hannah was excited to see what she got for Valentine's Day! Mom and Dad didn't wrap to fancy! Ha!

She got a new pack of Littlest Pet Shop animals.
Hannah got this bear and these puzzles from Nana and Papa.

Can't believe I'm including this, just don't look at me....Owen got some new clothes!
So we decided to be brave and hit the mall in Indy yesterday. I was needing new pants so I was ready for this shopping trip. Ben decided he wanted to go too! What? He never wants to go shopping! But we ended up having a nice lunch at Joe's Crab Shack. Yummy crab legs! Then hit the mall. We had a nice visit to the Disney Store. We got a few t-shirts for our trip and they were having bogo sales on the stuffed animals. Hannah picked out Wall-E and we got Little Brother (Mulan's dog) for Owen. Hannah also picked out the Ariel dress...but Daddy said no because it was too pricey. I'm hoping they will go on sale sometime before June or maybe it could be her birthday present. I still didn't get my pants! I just want a pair of khaki pants but they were nowhere to be found. Oh well!

No comments: