Monday, August 14, 2006

Random thoughts!

Hannah had her 15 month doctor appointment last Friday. We had it early because they wanted to schedule it before I went back to school. Hannah was 31 inches tall and 19 lbs. 2 oz. We were hoping she reached 20 lbs. so we could turn her carseat around, but no luck yet!

I started back to school today. Our meetings went fine and the students come tomorrow. I am a little nervous since it is something new, but excited at the same time. I am teaching preschool this year. I will have 3-5 year old special education students. I am starting with 11, but already have had call for 2-3 more!

1 comment:

Donald, Mary, Karlie and Chayson said...

Wow! She is a skinny minnie! Karlie is about 23 lbs. now. I hope things are going well. Check out slide.com you can do some awesome slide shows to stick into your blog!