Friday, October 17, 2008

I'm NOT ment to be a single parent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As some of you know Ben has been in Baltimore, MD on an AMA trip all week! I have figured out it stinks to be a single parent! So kudos to those of you who have to do it! I am lucky because Ben will be home tomorrow! Yay!!! Owen's sleeping "schedule" has been completely messed up and I feel like a zombie! He was only waking up 1x a night, but the first night Ben was gone he woke up every 3 hours, plus Hannah woke up 3x that night because of the rain. The next night, Owen woke up every 2 hours! Ack! It was getting worse! I told Ben when I talked to him that I was going to spike Owen's bottle! Ben asked with what? I said rice cereal of course! (Don't worry, Dr. Beahm gave me the ok!) That helped soooooooo much! Owen slept from 10pm - 6am! WOW!!!!! But then he repaid me by not napping at all on Friday! He finally fell asleep about 5:30 pm! Then I kept going back and forth do I wake him or let him sleep? Right now it's about 8:45 and I didn't wake him! We will see how much sleep I get tonight! Thank Heavens Ben comes home tomorrow!!! Thanks for reading my complete rambling....I'm tired! :)


Update: Owen woke up at 11:15 pm! I got him in his jammies and fed him his bottle and he went right bake to sleep until 5:00 am! He ate more and then slept until 8:00 ish!

No comments: