Saturday, September 20, 2008

Yummy Birthday Dinner!

Ben and I had dinner at Weber Grill in downtown Indianapolis for his birthday. This is someplace he has wanted to eat for over a year, so we finally went. We had a lovely time! The food was delicious and a wonderful atmosphere! We had the BBQ Shrimp for an appetizer. It was presented so beautifully, that I wanted to take a picture of it, but Ben said NO!!! But they were YUMMY!!!!! We both had steaks for dinner and since we were celebrating Ben's birthday, they brought out a HUGE piece of chocolate cake! It was also good, but so big we could not finish it! I would highly recommend it! I would love to go for lunch sometime and have something other than steak! The lady at the table next to us had a shrimp meal that looked wonderful! I had to make myself not stare and drool over it! Ha!




1 comment:

Heather said...

Yummy Place! :) I have been there for lunch - let me know when you want to go! :)