Monday, August 04, 2008

Ben's Fine

I am alive and well. If you have heard that I died of a brain anurism(sp) it is not true. I'll try to find out more about this rumor so we can figure it out.

Ben

EDIT: It was Ben Fletcher who was 2 years ahead of Janell and I in school. (side note: Janell also dated him in high school. She must have a thing for Ben's)

William Fletcher

POWDER SPRINGS, Ga. — Former Madison County resident William “Ben” Fletcher, 33, Powder Springs, died Aug. 2, 2008.

Survivor include his wife, Twhyla Fletcher; parents, James and Christie Fletcher; a brother, Kevin Fletcher; and several nieces and nephews.

Services will be held at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Bellamy Funeral Home, Powder Springs Chapel, with the Rev. Howard Lewis Jr. officiating.

Visitation will be 5 to 7 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home.

Memorial contributions may be made to Homelesspets.com or mote.org.


Published in The Herald Bulletin on 8/4/2008

1 comment:

Heather said...

I am so glad to hear you are ok - but I am sad to hear this about him. Wasn't he a tuba player? or was he even in Band?