Monday, April 07, 2008

Finally.....it's Spring!!!!!!!

We have been enjoying the lovely spring weather we have had the last few days. Daddy put the swings back on the swing set, so Hannah has spent lots of time outside. We have also taken a few family walks...yes, the dogs too! Mommy gets much more tired after walks these days and has to take a rest when we get home. Of course, Mommy isn't the only tired one....Daisy is asleep in the recliner snoring away! Hee hee!

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, so we will see what is going on with baby. Baby loves to kick now days (and at night when I am trying to sleep!). I think this baby is more active than Hannah was....it could be the position this baby is in....I know Hannah was transverse most of the time and this one is not! Sometimes it feels like the kid must have 8 legs! Ha! And he has great aim when my bladder is full!

No comments: