Wednesday, March 05, 2008

It's a Boy???

I had my "big" ultrasound today. The baby looks good, but was a little shy about showing his stuff. The tech thinks it's a boy, but she said, "don't bet the farm on it." Ben is thinking it's a boy, because with Hannah we could see nothing in that area and by the looks of the second picture, we think we see a little something. The baby was comfortably resting right below my belly button which made if difficult to see things, and he would NOT move at all, we tried poking and prodding, but he just stayed put! I guess my children are just stubborn on ultrasound days!


This first picture is of the little "alien" face. The face is on the left, you can see the eye and sort of the nose. The body is to the right.

This second picture show what we think are boy parts?!?!?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That looks like a boy to me. Glad you're both healthy either way.