Friday, January 04, 2008

Flesher Family Update

I have been slacking in my Bloging duties! I just had to take the time to go through the hundreds of pictures taken over the holiday break. I will also confess that I did not get Christmas cards done this year! I was going to do them, but somehow time got away from me! I did a lot of updating tonight, so much in fact it is no longer all on the front page. When you get to the bottom, click on the "older posts" and go back to Playing in the Snow (Dec. 16). That is where the new posts start!

We are doing well! I had an ultrasound the day after Christmas and we got the results back this week that everything with the baby looks good! Yea! We were excited to hear the heartbeat. The baby has grown a little from the first to the second ultrasound.

Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I finally got caught up with all your updates!!! I am so glad your mom came for Christmas. She looks amazing - and so happy. Please tell her I said hi next time you get a chance. Thanks for the sweet message on my blog. I am glad Hannah liked her blanket - I know they say better late then never. . . however, hopefully that late will never happen again!! Love you three - I mean FOUR!!!