Sunday, January 14, 2007

January Flesher Family Update!

Things have been very busy for us lately. We have been sick (again) on and off. I think Ben started this go around and was kind enough to share with Hannah and I. I have an Upper Respiratory Infection and am on 3 different meds. Luckily Hannah didn't get it too bad. She is just taking regular cough meds.

We have had a sad weekend. Not only is today the 4 year anniversary of my dad's death, but we attended Joey's memorial last night. Joey is Jessica's (Ben's cousin) son. He was just 10 weeks old. You can read more about it in their family blog at http://mtharp.blogspot.com/
It was a beautiful memorial service.

I am going to try to be better about updating the blog on a more regular basis. Hopefully I can do it weekly. That was my goal when I started the blog!

We are currently rearranging half the house. We are moving my scrapbooking desk out into the great room to put the computer on. The yellow room is becoming a playroom for now. It will become Hannah's room after baby #2 shows up. And no I'm not pregnant! I am on an organizing kick right now, so I'm trying to get the house looking nice!

I think that is all for now!

No comments: