Friday, September 29, 2006

Flesher Family News

Sorry for the lack of updates. We have been busy and on vacation! I plan to do some updating to the blog tonight. We had a fantastic trip to Walt Disney World. Hannah had a BLAST!!!!!!!! Loved the characters. It may take a while for me to get the Disney pics on here as there are 589 to go through.

I started and finished my physical therapy since I last updated the blog. I have several exercises I must do every night. I will say it does make me feel better. I will however miss Matt's (my physical therapist) back rubs. He had a way of rubbing my back and took the pain away for a few hours after every appointment.

We also joined the YMCA. Ben and I are working on losing some weight and making ourselves healthier. Hannah enjoys going to the playroom. She is making some new friends and loves the different toys. Last night when Ben went to pick her up Hannah took him around and showed him what she had been playing with.

Hannah has learned several new words and has said her first sentence. She know can say: fish, juice, drink, no, bye bye, ball, hi, and more. While we were on our trip, Ben had walked out of the room to get ice and when he walked back in Hannah said, "Hi Dada!" Ben was so excited!

Ben also turned 30 on our trip! Hannah and I got him the Star Wars DVD's that came out for his birthday.

No comments: